Family & Professional Resources
- Gifted Association of Missouri - GAM works to be a leader for gifted children in the school reform movement, empower parents of gifted children to become informed and active advocates for their gifted children, and ensure adequate funding for the education of gifted children in Missouri.
- Gifted Resource Council - A not-for-profit education agency working to bring together the resources of the community, the schools, and parents to help bright and talented children achieve their potential.
- Project MEGSSS - A non-profit organization providing a haven for mathematically-talented middle school students in St. Louis area for over 35 years. A highly qualified faculty, working with a superior curriculum, offers an academic challenge beyond traditional middle school offerings. After-school and summer camps available to 4th-7th grade students.
- National Association of Gifted Children - Membership benefits include subscription to the publications Gifted Child Today and/or Parenting for High Potential.
- Supporting Emotional Needs of Gifted (SENG) - National organization dedicated to meeting the social and emotional needs of gifted children.
- Dr. Catherine Hasler at the Center for Behavioral Health - testing for gifted with learning disabilities
- Dr. Agnes Meyo - specializes in diagnostic testing for gifted
LOCAL PROFESSIONAL SERVICES:
- Unlimited Potential Counseling and Education Center - Unlimited Potential provides professional counseling services and cognitive assessments (IQ and achievement testing) specializing in gifted and high-potential individuals.
- Rebecca Craig, ABA, CFBS (Financial & College Planning) - As a gifted student herself, Rebecca enjoys investing time in connecting people with resources and specializes in College Planning. Rebecca expertly designs and implements optimal, tax-advantaged planning strategies for business owners and individuals, ready to achieve a new understanding of financial excellence.
- Most Valuable Professional Development - Dr. Bryan Pearlman heads up a team of veteran educators and mental health professionals that are laser-focused on providing tools, strategies, and techniques to improve outcomes for students, teachers, and schools. Dr. Pearlman is an experienced former educator himself, as well as a speaker and published author.
- Dr. Lena Pearlman & Associates - Offering individual, couples, family and group therapy for adults and adolescents. Their team of therapists and counselors specialize in stress management, anxiety, depression, family concerns, relationship issues, school stressors, life transitions, anger management, and other mental health related issues.
- Dr. Trista Pabisz at Midwest Eye Associates - Dr. Pabisz is a primary care optometrist, serving patients of all ages, but specializing in pediatrics and learning-related vision disorders. Her passion is to ensure all kids have the vision sills and visual clarity needed to live up to their full learning potential.